HIGH OUTPUT AND STAGE II SUPERCHARGER KITS AVAILABLE FOR A 50%+ HP GAIN
HO Intercooled ProCharger Systems for GM trucks and SUVs produce a 50-55% power gain on stock engines running pump gas with 8-9 psi (2013-2007 GM 5.3/4.8) or 7-8 psi (2014-2007 6.2. and 6.0) of intercooled boost. HO Intercooled Tuner Kits and higher boost levels are available for modified engines. Industry-exclusive features of the 2013-2007 GM truck/SUV kits include the proven and patented, self-contained ProCharger P-1SC-1 supercharger, and highly effective air-to-air intercooler. Designed for modified applications but also compatible with stock vehicles, Stage II Intercooled Systems and Tuner Kits also feature industry exclusive dedicated 8-rib belt drive systems as standard equipment.
|Description||Max Boost||Hp Gain||Part #|
|HO Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 supercharger||7-8 psi||50%+ HP||1GR212-SCI|
|HO Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1 supercharger||Specify||Specify||1GR202-SCI|
• The industry’s coolest charge air temperatures and largest power gains
• ProCharger’s proven and patented, self-contained oiling design–no external oil lines
• Large 3 core air-to-air intercooler is standard
• 1-year supercharger warranty is standard, with optional 3-year warranty available
• System is 100% complete with OEM quality and appearance
PLEASE NOTE: A 5% surcharge will be added to all PROCHARGER orders effective October 15, 2021. This is in addition to the current product pricing, it is not a product price increase. More details about surcharge HERE.