Holley Hyperspark Distributor - GM 348/ 409
Do you need to upgrade your ignition system due to a recent Sniper EFI installation, but have no idea which option is best? Introducing Holley Sniper EFI HyperSpark distributors. These billet distributors use a hall-effect crank signal sensor providing a noise-free RPM signal to the Sniper ECU. The HyperSpark Distributors include a patented clear Installation cap that eliminates any confusion while installing the distributor. They are an easy plug-and-play solution to add timing control and complete your Sniper EFI installation.
Hyperspark CD Ignition Box (556-151) and Ignition Coil (556-152) sold separately.
- Hall Effect crank trigger sensor housing provides a noise-free RPM signal to the Sniper ECU
- Billet distributor housing provides corrosion resistance and stylish looks!
- Patented Clear Installation cap eliminates any confusion while installing the distributor.
- Easiest plug and play way to add timing control to a Sniper EFI Installation.
- Distributor shutter wheel is pinned and welded to the shaft, for decades of reliable accuracy.
- Includes Wire Retainer for a clean installation.
- Comes with Cast Gear Installed - contact camshaft manufacturer for recommended gear material.
- Designed to be used with Sniper EFI HyperSpark CD box P/N 556-151 and Ignition Coil 556-152
- Available in Black or Shiny Billet Aluminum to match any engine bay
We also offer full install, start-up calibrations, and dyno tuning. Unsure if this will work in your vehicle? Give us a call 810-893-6265 or email email@example.com and we will help configure the proper system to your goals!