Engineered specifically for you GM Gen V LT1, L83, or L86. Don't settle for less, maintain complete control of your engine with race winning technology! This Alpha approved high quality direct injection kit will surely take you to the next level at a budget friendly price.
To identify if your engine is an early or late application, refer to your fuel pressure sensor, located behind the intake manifold. Early sensors have a 4-pin connector, whereas late sensors have a 3-pin connector. This will help you pick which kit you require for your engine.
This kit contains the GM LT Drive-by-Wire Throttle Body Control and GM 4L60 and 4L80 Transmission Control.
- Plug and play GM Gen V LT engine control including GDI and VVT support
- Ideal for swapping late model GM Gen V LT engines into vintage vehicles
- 3.5” handheld gets your engine running in no time with a step-by-step calibration wizard
- GM LS and LT Drive-by Wire Throttle Body Control (Terminator X Max Only)
- GM 4L60 and 4L80 Transmission Control (Terminator X Max Only)
- Included engine harness plugs directly into the factory LT DI injector sub harness
- OEM Injectors supported, with part numbers provided in the handheld wizard, or software
- Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Control (Will not work with LSU 4.2 Oxygen Sensors)• Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Control (Will not work with LSU 4.2 Oxygen Sensors)
- On-Board Diagnostic LEDS for: ECU Power – Engine Run – Wideband Status – TPS Calibration – Crank Signal – Cam Signal – VVT Status – Pump Control – and DI Injectors. Allowing you to identify any Critical engine issues at a glance
- Built in 1bar MAP Sensor, vacuum hose adapters included (1/8th – ¼ and 3/16ths) - or for Boosted applications, you can disable the internal MAP sensor, and utilize an external LT MAP Sensor, the harness comes with the connector terminated, making the inst
- 4 Inputs – 12v, Ground, 5v, and Frequency, for things such as additional pressure sensors, or activation triggers for nitrous activation, or a trans brake (Fuel and Oil Pressure Inputs are pre-terminated)
- 4 Outputs – Ground, PWM - , for accessories such as; fans, boost control, nitrous control, IAC Kit, and more
- Boost Control – Boost vs Time, Boost vs Gear, Boost vs RPM, Boost vs Speed, Boost Safeties
- Nitrous Control – Single Channel of Wet or Dry, Progressive or Non-Progressive, Rich/Lean Safeties, and target Closed Loop AFR
- Advanced Tables – 4x 1D Tables, 1x 1D per Gear Table, 4x 2D Tables, 1x 2D per Gear Table
- Integrated data logging to the 3.5” Handheld SD Card
- Free EFI Tuning Software for complete control of your Terminator X power plant