ALPHA MOTORSPORTS Stage 1, 2.4 LE5 Turbo Package Product Description:
The Alpha Stage 1, 2.4 LE5 Turbo Package puts out 300+ hp @ 6800 RPM's and 320 ft-lbs of torque with a compression ratio of 10:5.1. This engine offers reliable, dependable, and durable power. This package is popular for customers running any type of built VW transmission. Custom options are also available.
ALPHA MOTORSPORTS STAGE 1 PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Alpha 2.4 Ecotec LE5 VVT Engine w/ all needed sensors, re-manufactured crate engine equivalent, bench tested, race prepped, cleaned, assembled, and AFI QC
- Alpha ceramic coated turbo exhaust manifold w/ Bosch O2 sensor, custom stainless 2.5" dump w/ O2 bung
- Alpha Stand-Alone Engine Harness & OE ECM System, OBD2 compliant, configured for electronic drive by wire throttle
- Alpha Turbo Water Block
- Alpha Billet -6AN Fuel rail adapter
- Alpha DBW Pedal
- Alpha MAF Sensor & Aluminum MAF Sensor housing, TIG Welded
- Alpha Stage I Turbo kit w/ GT28 Series Ball-Bearing turbo w/ v-band 2.5" stainless exhaust, Tial 38mm external wastegate w/ stainless dump, ALL needed oil fittings, lines, and gaskets, ALL needed oil drain fittings, lines, gaskets, and oil pan modification, ALL needed water feed and drain fittings, lines, and adapters
- Siemens 60# injectors
- GM 2-BAR MAP Sensor
- Alpha Top Mount Air to Air Intercooler option w/ all Aluminum TIG welded piping, painted mount, silicone and couplers
- Tial 50MM blow off valve
- Alpha high flow air filter w. silicone coupler
- Alpha ECM STAGE II ECM calibration
- All nuts, bolts, gaskets, etc.
All engines packages are built to order. Please contact us for lead times. Used engines are available but do not come with Alpha's 6 month limited warranty. Please call 810-893-6265 for more information or to place an order!
**DISCLAIMER** BEFORE EACH ENGINE LEAVES THE ALPHA MOTORSPORTS FACILITY, IT INCURS MULTIPLE INSPECTIONS. EACH BOLT IS TIGHTENED TO SPEC AND MARKED. UPON ARRIVAL OF THE ENGINE TO ITS DESTINATION, A FINAL INSPECTION SHALL BE MADE BY THE PURCHASER. ALPHA MOTORSPORTS DENIES RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY BOLT SHIFTS THAT MAY HAVE OCCURRED DURING SHIPMENT.