ALPHA MOTORSPORTS 2.5L LCV ECOTEC STAND ALONE WIRING HARNESS WITH OEM ECM
This harness and computer are for a stock or nearly stock 2.5L LCV Direct Injection Ecotec. I.E. stock injectors and stock throttle body. We use a blend of speed density and MAF tuning, so this setup requires a MAF sensor and does utilize the upstream O2. The controller is an OEM E39 and includes a performance tune based off of hundreds of dyno hours. Custom E85 and Race Gas tunes are available for an additional fee.
This system will work with all 2.5L LCV Ecotecs running the 58x reluctor wheel individual coil packs and drive by wire throttle body. Our system requires the use of our pedal. It comes with a full diagram and labels all connectors.
- Includes our drive by wire pedal [matches the OS]
- Performance tuned ECM
- Fuse box with relays
- Genuine weather pack Delphi plug.
- Expandable sleeving.
- All wires are correct AWG and have shrink wrap at each end.
- Four foot lead.
All harness combos' are BUILT TO ORDER. Typical lead time is 2-3 weeks. With COVID those lead times can vary. Please call ahead to check inventory/lead time.
NOT ELECTRICAL BUT CRITICAL:
- Check wire colors on connectors. The same connector is used for multiple sensors.
- If racing all wires must be secured with wire ties, no more than two inches apart.
- MAF Sensor GM P/N 1257 or equivalent.
- Electric thermostat is not used. Gut or use billet piece.
- Second temp sensor must be used anywhere in the cooling system. Both senders are threaded type. P/N 1214 6312, 1532 6386, etc.
- 2017 and later engines will require replacement of the high pressure fuel rail sensor. P/N 12627092. Indexing on connector must be removed for connector to seat.
- On some applications, variable lift solenoid (3 pin connector in middle of valve cover) will not be used.
BE SURE TO PURGE ALL AIR FROM THE COOLING SYSTEM! MORE THAN ONE ENGINE HAS BEEN LOST DUE TO CAVITATING WATER PUMP.